- Free Cutting Brass IS 319 Types (I)
- Free Cutting Brass as per BS 249 Types (I)
- High Grade Free Cutting Brass.
- Any Special Brass Material Composition as per customers requirement
- Drill a Hole as Per the External Diameter of Brass Knurled Anchors
- Hammer the Anchor into the Hole
- Take a Required Bolt for Screwing
- Fix It with Suitable Spanner
Brass Knurled Anchors Process
- Embossed Surface With Two Strips And Four Segments
- Corrosion Resistant And Hence Can Be Used In All Environments
- Embossed Surface Provides Extra Grip
- Inside Conical Shape Ensures Equal Expansion Of Segments While Screwing
Brass Knurled Anchors Are Multifaceted Components And Are Able To Work Any Surface Like Brick, Concrete, Metallic Or Timber Based Surfaces.
Brass Knurled Anchors Come Primarily In Natural Brass; However They Can Be Coated With Chromium Nickel, Copper Or SS For Extra Strength And Looks. All Kinds of Brass Knurled Anchors Can Be Developed as per Customers Specifications.